A Pioneer in Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries
SERMATEC is a pioneer in lithium iron phosphate batteries deployed in energy storage systems and electric vehicles. The company recently hosted a visit for Solar Council staff who were impressed by operations and the accessibility to all aspects of procedures. Following is a review of that visit and the strong impression it left:
I recently visited lithium-ion battery manufacturer Sermatec in China, and I have to say they impressed the hell out of me. Nothing beats 'walking the floor' to get a feel for a company. Yes, it's about the quality of the machines, the testing, staff training and pallets of products. But it's more than that. As 'old mate' would say, it's also about the 'vibe of the thing'. They had a full access policy. I went where I wanted, saw everything I wanted and spoke to whomever I wanted.
A brave approach, as these things are usually tightly scripted affairs. Rewarding staff who make even minor improvements. 100 per cent battery cell ageing at 45 degrees. 100 per cent battery cell testing before release. By the time we had finished the half-day tour I could only smile. If only other quality companies would back themselves like this. Real quality can't be faked. Well done Sermatec, you have got the foundations right.
Founded in October 2009, Sermatec's products and solutions have been widely deployed in batteries for high-end vehicles, cloud computing system power backup, telecom power backup, new energy storage systems and electric vehicles.
With self-developed core technologies in the cathode material, battery cell and BMS (battery management system), Sermatec is one of just a few companies that has vertically integrated the whole lithium battery industrial chain.
- March 29, 2019Shanghai Sermatec Energy Technology Co., Ltd. dedicating to ESS products supply and ESS plant operation & investment. The company is committed to the development and sales of energy storag...view
- January 24, 2019According to the newest update, TÜV came to Sermatec company for the technical exchange of energy storage today, the communication revolved around related standards and policies of energy stora...view
- June 19, 2019On June 6th, SNEC 2019 held a great award ceremony in N2 hall of Shanghai New International Expo Center to commend the excellent products and leading technologies displayed during SNEC. With "...view
- October 12, 2019Dear Sirs/Madam: Good day ! How are you? We hereby sincerely invite you and your company representatives to visit our booth at Melbourne Exhibition & Convention Centre from Oct. 23 to 24. We’re p...view
- February 22, 2019On February 20th, Mr.Tanikawa the President of Japan Tsuneishi Group with his entourage visited Sermatec. Li Feng, CEO of Sermatec together with General Manager Wang Jianpeng, Chief Technical Officer ...view
- November 7, 2017Australian Solar Council chief John Grimes has said of the new technology-neutral plan: “It is hard to imagine a worse policy.” Credit: Australian Department for Energy and Environment.Australia's g...view