A Pioneer in Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries
SERMATEC is a pioneer in lithium iron phosphate batteries deployed in energy storage systems and electric vehicles. The company recently hosted a visit for Solar Council staff who were impressed by operations and the accessibility to all aspects of procedures. Following is a review of that visit and the strong impression it left:
I recently visited lithium-ion battery manufacturer Sermatec in China, and I have to say they impressed the hell out of me. Nothing beats 'walking the floor' to get a feel for a company. Yes, it's about the quality of the machines, the testing, staff training and pallets of products. But it's more than that. As 'old mate' would say, it's also about the 'vibe of the thing'. They had a full access policy. I went where I wanted, saw everything I wanted and spoke to whomever I wanted.
A brave approach, as these things are usually tightly scripted affairs. Rewarding staff who make even minor improvements. 100 per cent battery cell ageing at 45 degrees. 100 per cent battery cell testing before release. By the time we had finished the half-day tour I could only smile. If only other quality companies would back themselves like this. Real quality can't be faked. Well done Sermatec, you have got the foundations right.
Founded in October 2009, Sermatec's products and solutions have been widely deployed in batteries for high-end vehicles, cloud computing system power backup, telecom power backup, new energy storage systems and electric vehicles.
With self-developed core technologies in the cathode material, battery cell and BMS (battery management system), Sermatec is one of just a few companies that has vertically integrated the whole lithium battery industrial chain.
- December 19, 2018Dear Customer:Thanks to your long-term support and cooperation. Due to the expansion of the company’s business, we are going to remove to a new office address from December 17th, 2018.New office addr...view
- November 7, 2017Australian Solar Council chief John Grimes has said of the new technology-neutral plan: “It is hard to imagine a worse policy.” Credit: Australian Department for Energy and Environment.Australia's g...view
- August 19, 2019From July 9th to 10th, the 6th China international optical storage conference was held in Sheraton hotel, Jiading, Shanghai. Sermatec was attended by the whole series of energy storage products and th...view
- June 19, 2019On June 6th, SNEC 2019 held a great award ceremony in N2 hall of Shanghai New International Expo Center to commend the excellent products and leading technologies displayed during SNEC. With "...view
- November 7, 2017According to the incomplete statistics of the Zhongguancun Energy Storage Technology Alliance (CNESA) project library, as of the third quarter of 2017, the cumulative installed capacity of global ener...view
- January 24, 2019According to the newest update, TÜV came to Sermatec company for the technical exchange of energy storage today, the communication revolved around related standards and policies of energy stora...view